hi *

sorry for the question probably there is an howto somewhere but:

i'm writing an article in latex using lyx on a GNU/Linux debian, i save
my pdf, then i've to make a poster to present my data:

if i open my pdf in Macromedia Freehand there are a lot of fonts errors
and it is unusable

if i open my pdf in Acrobat all is ok

now i would to solve the problem on my lyx/latex using something like
true type fonts but i really don't know a start point

thanks a lot
paolo
--
Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience PhD Student

I bagni dovrebbero essere suddivisi in base al prodotto - Io