Hello,

I am running Lyx 1.3.0  from RH8 rpm
Document Layout for manual.lyx is DocBook book (SGML)
My converter preferences for DocBook -> HTML
indicate   db2html $$i    with no extra flag.
Viewer for HTML is    mozilla file://$$p$$i
temporary directory is /tmp

When I work on manual.lyx and run View->HTML the browser
opens on the non-existing location
file:///tmp/lyx_tmpdir27585xtl0ry/lyx_tmpbuf0/manual.html

The output (Table of Contents) looks fine if look at it as
file:///tmp/lyx_tmpdir27585xtl0ry/lyx_tmpbuf0/manual/book1.html

However if I serve the same directory via HTTPD and point to
http://localhost/manual/book1.html
I will not see the TOC, but an all-comprehensive page with interspersed nonprintable
characters.

Also, when I exit Lyx, I will get a sequence of errors  "Could not remove /tmp/lyx* Is
a directory"

Thanks in advance for your help...

Johnny