Christian Ridderström wrote:

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Max Bian wrote:

Any idea how I find out? I'm using these packages at the moment:
\usepackage{cite}
\usepackage{latexsym}
\usepackage{url}
\usepackage{ifthen}
\usepackage{multicol}
\usepackage{setspace}
\usepackage{floatpag}
\usepackage{maple2e}
\usepackage[squaren]{SIunits}

in addition to whatever lyx adds. Still... I don't really want to remove any of the packages, so maybe I just have to increase the limits.

/Christian

What kind of TeX-Installation do you use? 70K strings seems a liitle low in
my opinion. The values in texmf.cnf seem a little to conservatice for todays
systems.

With my setup I ran into problems when compiling a 400 page document
containing the first 3500 Fibonacci numbers. Well - always time for a prank:
it was a nonsence publication that we wanted to sell to first-year compter
science students.

Michael

--
Michael Abshoff - MRB - Universität Dortmund - Telefon 755-3463 (intern)

Where do you want to RTFM today?