On Friday 28 February 2003 05:43, Breu, Johannes Martin wrote:
> Is there anybody who has experience with the installation of lyx 1.3.0
> on Debian 3.0_r1? Maybe binaries. I wish to install it but I made very
> bad experiences in installing lyx 1.3.0 on Debian 2.2 - latex and lyx
> did not work anymore.
>
> Thank you, JOhannes Breu

I built it from source a few days ago, without much trouble. However, I am
running debian unstable, so you might find that you need to upgrade some
packages in order to build it.
   I also had to install latex-ttf-fonts to get math symbols working. There is
an rpm for this on ftp.lyx.org, that you can install using alien.

Nathan