Matej> Nicolas Boos wrote:
>> My package isn't a backport of the official. Is written from
>> "scratch" (in fact based on the old official).
>>
>> I'm planning to split my package like this :
>>
>> - lyx-common (arch-indep stuff) - lyx-qt - lyx-xforms

Matej> There is something strange with the maintaining of the LyX on
Matej> Debian. There are really strange release critical bugs on

These bugs are strange indeed. And since they are from version
1.1.6fix4, there is not much we can do about them anyway. At least the
gs bug is not relevant anymore.

JMarc