Hi list,

I just upgrade my lyx installation to 1.3.1 and notice that Frontmatter style,
added to elsevier layout to generate frontmatter page did not appear anymore.
I need to add several authors with several address and location to a paper.
I did this before with red latex code, \author and \thanksref, but now, it is
not possible to do that, due to is not possible to add an standard paragraph
between author addrese, etc lines, and adding \thanks or \tanksref in the
author gives me an error.

How is possible to drive with this problem?

Thank you in advance
Osvaldo

--
Dr. Osvaldo Fornaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires