Hi

I am writing a manual with lyx, I have a bunch of included
postscript  graphics. (schematics)
linux redhat 8.0, lyx 1.2.3 and 1.3.0 both.

this document uses  fancyhdr and fancy style.

I find I can include 18 images in a row, including 19 causes errors
when exporting to pdflatex, (and other modes)

This is the same image included repeated multiple times to try
to debug what is happening.

I get 9 error boxes, the first complains about \includegraphics
,thinks the temporary path is wrong, referencing 'wierd error'
(how does one paste the contents of an xforms error box?)

what should I do for a more meaningful error report?
john