On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 06:36:27PM +0100, Gunnar wrote:
> >Icon "command-sequence  ert-insert ; self-insert xxx ; inset-toggle
>
> Allright, now it starts to get a little bit clearer, Still the question of
> how to give a fixed parameter to ert-insert so I get that as LaTeX code.

xxx is a fixed parameter. There is no way to get a variable one, I am
afraid.

> I still use LyX 1.1.6fix4. Has much changend in 1.3.1 concerning this?

Uh... inset-toggle should not be necessary in 1.1.6...

> I guess I have to study the ERT more. I don't quite understand how it
> becomes Latex code....

Pretty easy: Nothing happens. It is copied verbatim if LyX creates a .tex.

> So many questions, so little documentation....

Especially when you expect 1.3.1 features in 1.1.6 ;-}

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)