On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 05:08:50PM +0100, Davor Cengija wrote:

I successfully compiled v1.3 with qt but had some problems displaying latin-2 characters on the screen and I really really don't feel like

You have to use the right fonts, and use a latin2 LANG.

john

Hmm what do You mean 'right fonts'?
I compiled lyx-1.3.1 with qt frontend and fall in problem with fonts in math editor (some fonts seems to be replaced by latin-2 specyfic chars).
I wrote about this on this forum. I tryed varius fonts without succes.
Today I compiled the same sources (lyx-1.3.1) on the same machine with xforms frontend (xforms 1.0) and problem dissapierd. So I think this is a bug in qt frontend. Although I will be glad if You point me how to get working properly qt version 'couse it looks better :>
wo