Hello lyxers,

I have to format an article for the IV2003 (Intelligent Vehicles)
conference. They provide a latex2e class file (.cls) or a latex 2.09
style file (sty). I would like to know if someone did the corresponding
lyx layout file and if not, how to add a new class to my configuration?
I read about the appropriate lyx help file but at the time it does not
work (the class I created is not recognized...).

All the information on the class and style files can be found at
http://www.eleceng.ohio-state.edu/%7Eumit/IV2003/authorkit/autorkit.html

Thanks!

Jean-Philippe LAUFFENBURGER
Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Appliquées à l'ingénieur
Mulhouse
Laboratoire MIPS / Equipe MIAM
12 rue des frères Lumière
68093 Mulhouse Cedex