On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 03:34:12PM +0100, Nicolas Ferre' wrote:
> I'd like to have a table of contents without seing the page numbers
> (because I feel they are not really needed in my pdfscreen slides).
> Does someone know if some options exist in \tableofcontents ?

There isn't any I am aware of.

However, you can simply copy the toc doce from
/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/latex.ltx or however it is called on your
system and remove the writing of the page  number.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)