On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

| Sometime when I use Float to put something in it (eg. graphics, table,
| etc), the thing is not put in the center of the page when view it (using
| PS). How do I make sure that the placement of whatever inside the float
| is on the center of the page?

As I remember tables on float is by default left aligned. You can change
it to center by: put the pointer/cursor in the left/right of tables then
klik Layout -> Paragraph -> General -> Center (translated from german UI)

| For graphics, most of the time it's centered, or seems like it at least,
| although if I have a graphics a bit to big, it will be obvious that it's
| more to the right than center. For table, it's just alligned to the
| left. Can anyone help me fix that?

For graphics, which are larger than textwidth you can put a following ERT
command in the left and right of figures:
\centerline{ |             | }

Wayan