John Levon wrote:

A new issue of the LyX development news is now available at :

http://www.lyx.org/news/

I liked the quote of the month - it reminded me of my traumtaic experiences with MS Word styles. I used to dread getting that message "Normal.dot has changed - do you want to save the changes?" (or whatever the wording was). There I was thinking "Did I change it, or was it one of my co-workers, or is it a virus?" In LyX I can have fun changing the document style to see what happens; I sometimes like to impress my colleagues by producing two versions of documents - a compact one and a deluxe executive version, and they don't realise all I'm doing is changing from AMS to Koma-script. But with Word, similar effects used to happen without my even doing anything!

Robin