Hello,

 I am running LyX-QT 1.3.1 on Debian Testing. Both ispell and
ispell-dutch are installed. Nonetheless, when I try to spell check a
Dutch document I get the following error:

The spellchecker has failed

I'm sorry I can't find any suitable word lists for the language-tag
"nl".

Since the hyphenation of my Dutch documents is a mess too, I'd very much
appreciate any insights that might help me solving this problem.

Regards,

 Walter

--
Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.
(George W. Bush at a press conference during a trip to Canada)