On 2003-06-18, 10:09 GMT, Thomas CLive Richards wrote:
> I know that, but unless someone tells developers that there are at
> least a few users out there who want this, it'll never get coded in

The problem is that some clue-less newbies are not willing to take a look
at archives of the conference to find that exactly this kind of stuff
(recreating LyX into WYSIWYG junk like SWP for those who want SWP, but
are not willing to bite a bullet and pay its price) repeats periodically
and people on this periodically explain why LaTeX is not and *should
not* be WYSIWYG.

I was not sure, but he is troll -- do not feed him!

*PLONK*

   Matej

--
Matej Cepl,