I attach below the lyx document that fails and the errors that I receive when performaing view->dvi. If I had to guess I would say my installation is somehow broken. I am using redhat 7.3

1) LaTeX Error: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on input line 36 ended by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
\title{test}\maketitle
Your command was ignored.
Type I <command> <return> to replace it with another command,
or <return> to continue without it.

2) Undefined control sequence.
\title{test}\maketitle
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

3) Class prosper Error: no font specified for title in B&W.
\title{test}\maketitle
Use macro \FontTitle

4) Class prosper Error: no font specified for text in B&W.
\title{test}\maketitle
Use macro \FontText

5) LaTeX Error: Environment [EMAIL PROTECTED] undefined.
\title{test}\maketitle
Your command was ignored.
Type I <command> <return> to replace it with another command,
or <return> to continue without it.

6) Class prosper Error: unknown Prosper style file: PPRenglish.sty.
Sorry, no additional help}}
Sorry, no additional help

lyx file.

\lyxformat 221 \textclass prosper \language english \inputencoding auto \fontscheme default \graphics default \paperfontsize default \spacing single \papersize Default \paperpackage a4 \use_geometry 0 \use_amsmath 0 \use_natbib 0 \use_numerical_citations 0 \paperorientation portrait \secnumdepth 3 \tocdepth 3 \paragraph_separation indent \defskip medskip \quotes_language english \quotes_times 2 \papercolumns 1 \papersides 1 \paperpagestyle default

\layout Title

test
\the_end