Am Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2003 15:02 schrieb Juergen Spitzmueller:
> Gerhard Lindel wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I wanted to print Benutzerhandbuch (user-manual). :
> > LaTeX Error: File "pretty.ref.sty" not found.
> >
> > I use SuSE 8.2 and Lyx 1.3.2, the documment-class is book.
>
> Yes, it seems like prettyref has been excluded from teTeX 2 (some packages
> have been excluded due to licensing issues).
>
> > Where do I find this package exactly and how do I install it?
>
> http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/prettyref/
>
> run latex on prettyref.ins (actual package) and prettyref.dtx
> (documentation) and install the generated prettyref.sty somewhere under
> /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/
> You have to run "texhash" as root in a console after that.
>
> HTH,
> Juergen.
Dear Jürgen,
Thank you for helping me!!
I am sorry, but the next trial ended with:
Package varioref Error: \vref at  page boundary 43-45 (may loop).
Abschnitt \vref{sec:crossref}
                           ).Einen Verweis fügen sie wie gewohnt
Please check the page in question. You might need to peplace the \vref
or \vpageref by a normal \(page)ref to stop LaTeX running forever.

 I cannot find  varioref or \vref on my system.
Would you be so kind helping me once more?
Gerhard