Try doing a Reconfigure (I think it's in the Edit or Preferences menu).
LyX should then see your new latex classes (related to noweb).

You can email me if you have any problems. I use
the literate programming stuff daily.

                        ---Kayvan

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)