Ronald Florence wrote:
> /usr/local/src/qt-mac-free-3.1.2/include/qwindowdefs.h:104: conflicting
> types for `typedef struct OpaqueControlRef * ControlRef'
> ../../../src/frontends/controllers/ControlRef.h:43: previous declaration as
> `class ControlRef'

As far as I understand it, this is a naming clash. Qt has a
typedef struct OpaqueControlRef *ControlRef;
defined in its headers (qwindowdefs.h) which is used only with Mac (it is
inside a #if defined(Q_WS_MAC) clause). This seems to clash with LyX's
ControlRef. Does it help if you change LyX's ControlRef and all instances to
ControlLyXRef or something?

Juergen.