Ronald> Torsten Hahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> i tried Lyx for Aqua and i really impressed ! Great job Ron !!!
>> Thank you for this port.
>>
>> But there i have one question. My lyx version under X11 has German
>> menus etc, the Aqua version does not. Is this a bug/feature or have
>> i to do something else to get German menus ?

Ronald> To set an alternative language for the interface, try adding

Ronald> to ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist, where XX is the two-letter
Ronald> code for the language you want. You'll need to log out and in
Ronald> again for this to take effect.

Ronald> I'll add this to the LyX on Aqua howto. --

Note that your menu will _not_ be adapted to look more aqua-lke in
this case.

JMarc