Hey all,

Im using Lyx to write my chemistry thesis and Im
wondering the best way of using bibtex so that the
formatting of the Titles of my references are
maitained. In particular, the prescence of chemical
names etc.

I am using endnote to manage them and then exporting
them, vi tkbibtex into Lyx. I vaguely remember someone
saying something about using extra {,}'s in the
exporting of endnote. Does this work?

thanks in advance.

=====
<-: TOBY ALLEN :->

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
-- Albert Einstein"