Hi everybody,

i need some help with section headers in my thesis. The situation is the
following:
I am using article (coma-script) as document class. Because i wanted to
include my references in my table of contents with a numbering, i
preceded them with a section title. To get rid of the hardcoded
references title, i used the latex-command "\def\section*#1{}" which i
found in the mailing list archives.
Now i do have an appendix following the references, which should also be
part of the TOC with the appropriate section header. The problem is, the
aforementioned command isn't allowing me to do so.

So, what command can be issued after my references to restore the
default section header format?

TIA

--
rush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>