Hi Andre,

> On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 06:09:49PM +0200, Ben Liesfeld wrote:
>>   I was referring to the use of ImageMagick and Ghostscript on the
>>   windows platform (you are apparently using *nix).

> I noticed that.
Sorry for stating the obvious ;-) I was just loosing track of the

>>   Somehow ImageMagick and GS don't work together on my platform
>>   (WinXP) but it seems that other users (like Jorgen Johansson) have a
>>   working configuration. I made sure that I have the same ImageMagick
>>   and GS versions installed but still I get error messages like the
>>   one below:
>>
>> --snip--
>>
>> C:\>convert test.eps test.ppm
>> AFPL Ghostscript 8.11 (2003-08-16)
>> Copyright (C) 2003 artofcode LLC, Benicia, CA.  All rights reserved.
>> This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
>> Error: /undefinedfilename in (files\\gs\\gs8.11\\bin\\gswin32c.exe)

> Can you view the .eps somehow else? With gsview for instance?
Viewing the .eps works fine. E. g. I can insert a converter line in
preferences like
\converter "eps" "ppm" "gswin32c.exe -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=ppmraw
    -r72 -sOutputFile=$$o -c save pop -f $$i" ""
which results in a preview of the eps in lyx but in disrespect of the
bounding box of the eps. So around a tiny eps there's always the huge
DINA4 whitespace.

GS works therefore and I can also convert jpg or bmp to other formats
with ImageMagick, it's just that both don't work together properly.

--
Ben Liesfeld