Hello,

Besides \author, \title, \date ,etc, I would like to create new fields, for instance, \adress{}, \department{}, and so on. In this way, the user just have to type its department, format the paragraph as Department, and LyX/LaTeX do the job of formatting things in the right place. To make a LyX layout to produce this effect is not so difficult; but how I create new LaTeX macros for do the job directly with \maketitle ? I've tried the \let TeX primitive, but this seems to mix things up, or maybe I#m using this command in the wrong way.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
Luiz.

--