--- Juergen Spitzmueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You should consider using "latin modern" or
> "cm-super" instead of ae (better
> quality). cm-super is a bit more tricky to install
> and a huge package, latin
> modern is small and easy to install, but still in
> beta state (but already
> much better than ae imho).

You may use OT1 instead of T1 if you still use ae font
with PDF output. I have used almost font in my
document without any problem. LyX by default set as
T1. You can change in lyxrc file under directory
$HOME/.lyx/ around 7 line from the bottom line. Change
from T1 to OT1.

This is the type of font that I can use in LyX
document. http://warmada.pandu.org/TextProc/fonts/

Wayan

=====
I Wayan Warmada/Dr.
Department of Geology, Faculty of Engineering
Gadjah Mada University, Jl. Grafika 2 - Bulaksumur
Yogyakarta 55281 INDONESIA, Phone: +62-274-901380,513668
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], URL: http://warmada.pandu.org