I would like to add an apa style running head
an example...

http://www.uwsp.edu/psych/apa4b.htm#A1

There appear to be two problems here.
1. getting the short right header with the page underneath
[I've been able to get this on all the pages except the title page and the bibliograghy page
using documentclass{report} and fancy headings and modifiy the preamble on lyx 1.2
the page number is on the same line though. After setting the document heading to fancy I've modified the preamble \pagestyle{fancy}\lhead{} \chead{}
\rhead{foo is good \thepage}
2. I want to get the running head onto the titlepage. It's clear the running head is not in teh header area. When I add anything above the title I end up making an additional page.

Thanks
Mike Reavey