Andres wrote:
Do you still have problems with lyx? What problems?

It seems I can guess some reasons: is it the problem of the conversion script in lyx 1.3.x ? Just now I happened to use a Unix version of Lyx (but 1.3.x) and it can't convert my latex file to lyx file right (however lyx 1.1.6fixed does very good job -- never had a problem). Do you know any compatibility problem in lyx version control, etc. ? Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks!

Frank

Andres.