Dave Tweten wrote:

> Has someone come up with template verbiage for gnuplot that I can just
> copy, or will I have to figure out the syntax well enough to roll my own?

Currently, I make eps files from gnuplot which I can include easily. I
experimented with the latex-ps output option of gnuplot but the standard eps
proved more robust. For cases where a latex-font in the figure is desired, I
use the psfrag package (with a lot of ERT).

A template for "direct" gnuplot insertion might be desirable (although the
pressure is not so big I would start writing one -- I'd volunteer in
thesting, though.)

Günter

G.Milde at web.de