Alexandru> Hello, I am writing an article in revtex 4 with aip bibtex
Alexandru> style. I added \usepackage{overcite} in the preamble and
Alexandru> now I get Latex errors such as

>> Extra \endgroup. ...kage described in~\cite{Johnson2001:mpb}.
>>
>> Things are pretty mixed up, but I think the worst is over.

Alexandru> What is going on? Or maybe revtex 4 has its own little
Alexandru> superscript citation feature?

It seems that if you use the option "aps" of revtex4, it will use
overcite. You can do that by adding "aps" to the Extra Options field
of the document layout dialog.

JMarc