On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 05:09:54PM +0100, Herbert Voss wrote:

> >>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=lyx-devel&m=107346919206997&w=2
> >
> >Hm.
> >
> > "...i have no clear idea yet how to solve that, maybe
> >  selecting e.g. mathpazo in the rm box would change the content of the
> >  math box as well to mathpazo and so on."
>
> the problem is that you first should fix the wrong behaviour
> of LyX, that it provides deprecated font handling ...
>
> >Well, I have no clear idea either.
>
> for this you do not need any idea.

Well, I'd need to know what's wrong in the first place, don't I?

I am not playing stupid here, and I know that you mention this topic
from time to time. But I found no suitable buzilla entry or on the
lyx-devel arcive (which probably means that 'herbert fonts' is not
the right search criterion).

Andre'

PS to everybody: http://www.via.ecp.fr/lyx/archive/ is dead and pointed