If you go to the CTAN Web site you can find a document (75 pages in US
letter size) that contains every symbol it is possible to create in LaTeX,
along with the keystrokes used to specify each one. It seems as if every
symbol known to mankind, in every language, is there.

Rich,

Thanks for your suggestion! Uwe had already made me a similar suggestion. I thank Uwe too. Actually, I am looking for an underbracket (frame decoration) with an arrow tip. As far as I could search in the document recommended by you, such a bracket does not exist in LaTeX.

Paul