On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 06:09:04PM +0000, Jose' Matos spake thusly:

> On Monday 16 February 2004 22:15, Erhan Kudeki wrote:
> > Are there lyx layout files available
> > which work with agu2001.cls?
>
>   Hi Martin,
>
>       have you done anything related?
>       How difficult would be to do it?
>
> > Thanks,
> > EK

> > Erhan Kudeki                                                        Tel: 217 333
> > 4153
> > Dept of Electrical & Computer Engineering   Fax: 217 244 5624
> > University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
> > 1406 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801
>
> --
> José Abílio

Hi José,

It would be very straightforward. A few minor changes (style names in
the title block). Mostly dumb footwork, a copy-and-modify exercise. I
won't get around to it this week though. (But this is something one
could actually do without being a guru :-)

I don't like the idea of creating a wholly new layout file set for
what are only small modifications (including a name change of the .cls
file) but I see no other way.

Martin