Thanx for your quick answer.

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 20:36, Tuukka Toivonen wrote:
> Maybe you could extract each page into separate .eps files and inserting
> each as a figure. See psselect and ps2eps by Roland Bless.

Yeah, that's what I meant by the not-so-elegant-way of solving the
problem. Btw, it doesn't make any difference between inserting a .ps and
inserting a .eps, or does it?

> Or maybe you could export your documentent as .ps without appendices and
> then add them with psmerge.

That would mean that the merged pages wouldn't be numbered as all the
other pages, which have the page number in the top right.

Bye.
Thorsten
--
PGP public key: