> ? ????????? ?? 5 ?????? 2004 14:12 Reuben Thomas ???????(a):
> > Why doesn't LyX leave a paragraph gap between an enumeration (say) and a
> > standard paragraph? This means it's impossible to control indentation at
> > the beginning of the paragraph following the indent without resorting to
> > ERT.
>
> The standard is not to make indentation at the first para, but only starting
> from the second one; e.g.:

I understand how indentation normally works; perhaps I was being unclear.
If I look at the LaTeX generated by Export, I get:

\begin{enumeration}
\end{enumeration}
The next paragraph...

There is no gap after \end{enumeration}, so no new paragraph is started,
so it's not indented.

If I manually add a line after \end{enumeration}, then there is a new
paragraph, and it's indented.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | The shorter the better
  • ... Reuben Thomas