Hi

I am about to print my thesis and the sideways tables and figures on the
par-sides are the wrong way, at least for my liking :). The thesis is printed
in B5 size and in this small size it is most convenient (for a right handed
reader) to turn the thesis clock-wise to see the sidewaysfigure/table,
however, the sideways environment turn the bottom line outwards. I have tried
to read the documentation for sideways environment and as far as I have
understood you can not change the the rotation. Is this true ? Is there
another way to turn the figure with the caption ? Or should I just be happy
that I have gotten my thesis accepted for dissertation ?

Ingar