I have a table with 6 columns. The four right-most columns are two related
pairs; that is columns 3, 4 and 5, 6 each need a common heading centered
above the two. I cannot seem to find the proper place in the table dialog
box that permits me to join two cells horizontally and center the label in
the resulting larger cell.

  Related to the same table, these 2-column labels are above the individual
labels for each column. Is there a way to have a horizontal line between
rows 1 and 2 for only the four columns at the right of the table? I have the
single line separating all 6 column headers from the data.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President