Hello list!

After longer pause I'm back on lyx-users list.

In the past I produced two books with LyX/LaTeX but because the need of XML
source I was considering to use ConTeXt instead of LyX/LaTeX.

Today I emerged latest LyX 1.3.4 on My Gentoo box and it really looks great.

Kudos to all the developers.

I'm interested to hear if there is some plan to support import or TEI
documents and/or is it possible to author them in LyX?

The upcoming (not yet :-) version V5 of TEI/DocBook will support some kind of
'marriage' between the two, so I'd like to know if/how LyX can be used.

The possible scenarios are:

a) authoring TEI/DocBook in some XML editor --> import LyX -->  high q. output

b) writing TEI/DocBook directly in LyX --> high quality output

I'm sure (hope) I'm not the only one who needs source document in TEI/DocBook,
and do not want to use FO for paper output, but rather use TeX typesetting
system.

Any hint?

Sincerely,
Gour