Thanks for your answer.
But
http://tex2pdf.berlios.de/
is down...

Any other ideas or softwares ? Thanks Dominique

On Thursday 29 April 2004 06:56 pm, Dominique Buenzli wrote:
With TexShop (another LaTex software) I just used this command at
the beginning of my document: \usepackage{hyperref} and it would
work. How to do the same with lyx ?

Here's what I do. It isn't necessarily a "pure" LyX solution, but it works very well (and handles several other problems in creating a good-looking PDF).

I use tex2pdf, which is a Perl script you can find on Berlios:
http://tex2pdf.berlios.de/

It produces *very* nice PDF output from a LyX input.  You have to run
it from the prompt, providing the .lyx file as the argument.  It will
automatically run bibTeX and can run makeindex, if that's needed.
It's very configurable.

$ tex2pdf MyFile.lyx

The table of contents and cross-references in the document will be
hyperlinked.  The output from the above command will be called
MyFile.pdf.  I've attached a PDF I created this way, just for
reference.

--
Stacy Prowell (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

``The more laws, the less justice.''
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero <specnotes.pdf>