On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Fred Nastos wrote:

> The user guide says there is a comment paragraph environment, which I
> interpreted to mean that in the pull-down down where Standard, Caption,
> Itemize, etc. are I would see a Comment section but I can't seem to find
> it.  I am using the revtex4 style.

You're right in that the comment environment should have been in the
pull-down menu... try creating a test document using some other document
class, e.g. the default article style. It might be a simple matter of
adding the comment style to 'revtex.layout'.

/Christian

PS. Here's the contents of a simple .lyx-file that has a comment:

------------ Begin paste
#LyX 1.3 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 221
\textclass report
\language english
\inputencoding auto
\fontscheme default
\graphics default
\paperfontsize default
\spacing single
\papersize Default
\paperpackage a4
\use_geometry 0
\use_amsmath 0
\use_natbib 0
\use_numerical_citations 0
\paperorientation portrait
\secnumdepth 3
\tocdepth 3
\paragraph_separation indent
\defskip medskip
\quotes_language english
\quotes_times 2
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 1
\paperpagestyle default

\layout Standard

The paragraph below should be a comment.
\layout Comment

Here is the comment
\the_end
------------ end paste