On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, John Coppens wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 00:09:23 +0200
> Uwe Stöhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hello LyXers,
> >
> > does anybody know a way to define a shortcut for export -> pdflatex?
> >
> > thanks Uwe
>
> This was just asked a few messages ago. Check <default lyx-dir>/bind for a
> lot of examples how to bind keys to things.
>
> You can then define your own in ~/.lyx/bind

It's not quite that easy I think. You need to define a command sequence
that invokes 'buffer-export'. Doing 'buffer-export latex' exports LaTeX,
but when I try 'buffer-export pdfLatex' it says "command deactivated" or
something. So I think it's a matter of figuring out what the argument
should be.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr