Jason Hoogland wrote:

> oops, sorry, I googled 'tex2lyx' not 'text2lyx'.
> Jason
>
> On Tuesday 03 August 2004 02:18, Jason Hoogland wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Seems one of the barriers to lyx use is importing legacy tex.  I
>> have had trouble with relyx and googled text2lyx but couldn't find
>> a download.

That's because the code hasn't been officially released yet...

If you're willing to try and compile it yourself, then grab the
sources from cvs (www.devel.lyx.org/cvs.php3 explains how) and
proceed from there. Word of warning if you're a Windows user: it will
be non-trivial to get everything set up to compile the code
successfully. But, it can be done...

--
Angus