Am Montag, 9. August 2004 18:51 schrieb Jan Smid:
Hi,

> Any ideas? I would like to get my whole text, actually. . .
> If somebody needs the .tex, I will email it because it is larger than 60
> kb.

I solved this issue. I used copy and paste to place my texts into the ERT.
Well, there where some %-signs in it and as I found out (in the middle of the
night, aargh) this is the control sequence to that makes latex treat the rest
as an comment. Easy, but hard to find for an ERT beginner.
I wrote a wiki on this issue, I would be happy if somebody reads and corrects
it.

http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/Tips/PlacingFiguresAndProducingLegends

-j