On Thursday 19 August 2004 09:41, Jose' Matos wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 August 2004 18:28, John Levon wrote:
> > Turn off kicker, it's moronic software
>
>   Actually John I think that this problem is related with klipper and not
> kicker. :-)

klipper seems to be the culprit here.

>   klipper is the responsible for the copy and past selection transfer and
> sometimes tries to be too clever... and fails. I had this problem before
> and as soon as I disabled its actions the delays were gone. :-)

I did not help to turn off the actions, but when I turned of klipper the bug
where gone. However, I could not live without klipper so I have to find
another way. But I guess I will put in a bug report to kde/klipper as it
klipper that seem to cause the problem.

Ingar