Does anyone know where does MacOs X define the bindings for the various Mod keys? I use LyX/Qt for Mac and I would like to modify the setup of Control, Alt, Meta, and Compose, but do not know where to look for help. The Lyx docs assume you are using X11, which isn't the case with LyX/Qt (as far as I know).

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Department of Philosophy                  Ph:  (64) 9 373-7599 x83940
University Of Auckland                  Fax: (64) 9 373-7408
Private Bag 92019                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Auckland
New Zealand