Hannan Sadar wrote:
[...]

I have another problem. I would like my paragraph to start with a few
spaces inside and not that after a section, subsection or else the
beginning of the text would be straight at the beginning.

Isn't that default behaviour?
If it isn't: Select style->document from the menu,
and under separation, select "indent" instead of "skip".
Then you get paragraphs where the first line is indented,
except for paragraphs that follow a heading.
(I.e. an indented line is the separation between two paragraphs.)

The other alternative, skip, makes some vertical space between
paragraphs instead.

Helge Hafting