Hello,

my first post

I am trying to install Lyx on Fedora Core2. Something is missing (see
below)
Pls, advise a newbie.
Thanks  Regards mario
When ./configure, I get the foll0wing msg:

Configuration
  Host type:                      i686-pc-linux-gnu
  Special build flags:            included-libsigc
  C   Compiler:                   gcc
  C   Compiler flags:             -g -O2
  C++ Compiler:                   g++ (3.3.3)
  C++ Compiler flags:             -O -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions
  Linker flags:
  Frontend:                       xforms
    libXpm version:               4.11
    libforms version:
  LyX binary dir:                 /usr/local/bin
  LyX files dir:                  /usr/local/share/lyx

**** The following problems have been detected by configure.
**** Please check the messages below before running 'make'.
**** (see the section 'Problems' in the INSTALL file)

** Cannot find libforms or libxforms. Please check that the xforms
library
   is correctly installed on your system.

** Cannot find forms.h. Please check that the forms library
   is correctly installed on your system.