Lars Olesen wrote:
Hi,

Now I have made a wide table with 4 columns, but it is to wide to bee
on the page. I tried to use CTRL+ENTER to make a forced linebreak in a
heading, but it won't work in a table.

Not in general. I think (not positive) that if you declare a column to have a fixed width, you can then break lines.

How can I for instance change the font-size in the table, or make headings break on two lines?

To change the font, highlight the entire table, click Layout->Character, change the font size (upper right drop-down in the dialog window), and click OK.

-- Paul