Paul Smith wrote:

I have three tables in my document. I use Danish. Two of the tables
are still named in English, while the last one is named in Danish.

I tried to copy the one table in the float named right to the other
location and replacing the content, but it was still named in English.

Add the following line to the preamble:

\usepackage[danish]{babel}

Better adjust the default language in the LyX menu Edit -> Settings -> Language.
Because LyX loads babel automatically with the default language.
(You can see that, if you export yout document as LaTeX file.)
By loading babel manually in the preamble with another language option than the default one, you will often get problems.

regards Uwe