On Tuesday 12 October 2004 14:25, Dominik Waßenhoven wrote:
> Stefano Franchi schrieb:
> > Well, OpenOffice failed as well to convert the footnotes/endnotes. Has
> > anyone any idea on how to go from LyX (with Jurabib) to Word?
> > Unfortunately the publisher insists on Word (a very common situation in
> > the Humanities, I 'm afraid)
>
> I don't know tex4ht quite well, but it has a oolatex option/command.
> Have you tried this? I think it will convert directly to OpenOffice
> Writer format, and from there you could get to word.

Yes, I tried oolatex and deals with footnotes very well. Besides that, it
knows also ho to deal with jurabib and natbib -- a very important feature for
humanities. Going from Ooffice to Word is trivial and gives no problems at
all.

Best,
g.

--
Guido Milanese
Vocal Ensemble Ars Antiqua, Genova (Genoa), Italy