Martin Pischler wrote:
Hello folks!

I have a little Problem with my bibligraphy (using bibtex with Jabref).
I am using Lyx 1.3.3 for Windows and would like to include my bibligraphy as ususal, but since I have upgraded form 1.3.2 itīs not working anymore.
The log file says that the "bibtex" command could not be found but I know it is in the Miktex folder as usual.
Do I have to set a path anywhere in the Lyx frontend?

No, you do not have to set anything manually.

If it is a problem like that, could anybody tell me where to set it?
Or could it be another problem?

You should probably verify first that it still works and is on your command path (by running bibtex --version in a command window). Then have a look at the setup notes for Windows at http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/LyX/Windows. The native port has some known problems with helper utilities that can cause the installation scripts to backfire. Does Help -> LaTeX configuration correctly find installed packages?

-- Paul

Paul A. Rubin Phone: (517) 432-3509
Department of Management Fax: (517) 432-1111
The Eli Broad Graduate School of Management E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Michigan State University http://www.msu.edu/~rubin/
East Lansing, MI 48824-1122 (USA)
Mathematicians are like Frenchmen: whenever you say something to them,
they translate it into their own language, and at once it is something
entirely different. J. W. v. GOETHE